Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holiday Time

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Burke and I were in Texas for almost two weeks celebrating (and yes, we missed the big NYC Blizzard '10). We had a brand-new niece and nephew to visit! Hailey is the daughter of my brother Luke and sis-in-law Melisa.
Here we are with my mom, who's holding my step-nephew Korbin.
Hailey is an unbelievably happy, cute baby! I mean, just look at that face.
Christopher, Burke's sister's baby, is our new nephew. Here I am with him and Daniel (who's only 3 but very wise for his age). Gotta love the fire-truck PJs.
I also got to visit my sweet friend Brooke, who lives in Dallas.
And her cats--including Jack, who I knew back when he was just a tiny 2-pound hairball.
We celebrated our anniversary at the scene of the crime--I mean, place where we got married: the Driskill Hotel in Austin.

And saw our wonderful friends Thomas and Doreen. Here's Doreen with Thomas Jr. (aka Little T). Why the big ol' grin? Well, his mom is the most hilarious person I know, so I can't blame him. :)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Hailey is so cute! Love that hair (Christopher is envious). Shame Daniel wouldn't smile for the picture ... :)

Vittle me this... said...

Very cute photos!

K.O. said...

@ B: HA! I love Daniel's expression in that photo, though. He is so adorable ALL the time. And super smart! What a guy.

Ichigo Tamago said...

Wow, it was kid central over there! That's going to be my 2011.