Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Birthday and 4th of July

I have a big post today because last week was my birthday and the 4th of July! On July 2nd, Burke surprised me with the...
A new Canon EOS 60D!! I had no idea he was planning this. In fact, he had asked me for a "birthday wish list," and I obliged. It included stuff like perfume and books. Little did I know, he was already scheming to get me something SO MUCH MORE awesome! Wow. Thanks for supporting my creative pursuits, B! 

On the 4th, we had a picnic in the park with some of our very best pals...
The Picnic Gang (that sounds dorky, haha).
 

Then we watched fireworks from the George Washington Bridge. 
Tim and Nora on the bridge.

Jeff and Ruby on the bridge (Burke photo bombing in the background).

For my birthday celebration on Friday the 5th, we ate at the Fig and Olive, had cupcakes and banana pudding at Magnolia, and did karaoke at Duet. I was truly queen for a night (thanks, Ruby, for the tiara).  :)




Thanks to everybody for a wonderful week of celebrating and fun!!!

No comments: