Sunday, September 22, 2013

Austin Trip

In August, we went to Austin for Jeff and Ruby's wedding. It was a wonderful event, with great people, awesome food, and lots of dancing. I was one of the bridesmaids, and Burke was a groomsman. It was an honor to be part of the ceremony!



The wedding and reception took place at Mercury Hall, and the food was BBQ...from the Salt Lick! One of the Texas restaurants I miss the very most. So tasty.

The ceremony was outside on the grounds.
                                            
The reception was inside (and air conditioned!).
                                     
I was one of the people who gave a speech. Yeah, I guess you could say I kinda like the bride and groom...





Photos by Jessica Oleksy.

While we were there, we got to see my mom, brother, and nieces. Adorable!! We all hung out at Luke and Melisa's new apartment and then went to have a big dinner at Olive Garden. I wish I had more time with them! The girls are growing up so fast.
Hailey and her horse.

Mom and Hannah!

Some funny photos from the night before the wedding...

The rehearsal dinner: Tex-Mex!

Jeff and Sara, singing karaoke after the rehearsal dinner.

Jeff's last night being single. (Back off ladies; he's spoken for.)

No comments: