Saturday, April 26, 2014

Catching Up

So much time has passed since I last blogged that creating a coherent post almost feels like an impossible task! So here is my attempt to catch up: giving you a glimpse of what my life's been like for the last few months.
Christmas with the Blackmans in DC's nicest hotel...





One of my favorite moments: our "Girls' Tea"!

Brooklyn and "Uncle Burkie."

Wait...TWO Santas?!? Mind = blown.

Barron Jr., Yvette, Barron Sr., and Brooklyn…an adorable family!


Returning to the Driskill for our anniversary (speaking of nice hotels!)...


                                  



Lots of karaoke!







Visiting my brother and family over the holidays...
Hailey loving her Xmas gift.


Melisa and Hannah.


Hanging out with Diana and Sascha...
They have a sweet little one-eyed cat named Cy.


Playing music at the practice space...







No comments: