Monday, August 25, 2014

Paris

I was in Paris from July 4th to July 15th, and this is what it was like...

The porch after rain.

Palais Garnier opera house.

Pere Lachaise Cemetery: where Oscar Wilde and Jim Morrisson are buried.

Baguette!

St. Chapelle.


The "cafe gourmand": mini desserts and a shot of espresso. Yum.



In Moreau's studio, at the Gustave Moreau Museum.


Hanging out with mes amis in the Bastille district.

The Bastille Monument.

Place des Vosges.


Creepy doll museum in the Marais.


The Louvre.

Hotel de Ville.

Having dessert and wine with Diana.

"The Kiss" at the Rodin Museum.

Rodin Museum gardens.

Medici Fountain at Luxembourg Gardens.



Victor Hugo's apartment.

Place des Vosges.

An awesome vintage Fiat that I NEED TO OWN.

The best "soupe l'oignon" I've ever had in my life, at Chez Paul.


Carnavalet Museum.

Fireworks in the distance on Bastille Day.

Feeling at home in my Paris apartment.

No comments: